Welcome to Zavala Bespoke!
My name is Lauren Zavala and I am an artist specializing in custom paintings on unique surfaces. I am the founder, designer and lead artist here at Zavala Bespoke. I have a great team of people helping me out with various things, but ZB is my brain child.
A little about me: I have an undergrad in Art History from the University of Colorado and a master's in Decorative Arts and Historic Interiors from the University of Buckingham with a background in Studio Art, so it's safe to say that I love art.
Here are five fun facts about me:
- I love to travel! [That photo is me in Edinburgh]
- I did my MA in London and think about moving back all the time.
- I have a French Bulldog named Penny.
- My absolute fav food is queso (or pretty much any kind of Tex-Mex).
- I'm a huge theatre buff and have seen something like 60 shows.
I largely work with clothing, accessories, digital pieces, wood and fabrics, but pride myself on the ability to paint on just about anything. I'd love to chat with you about any customizations you're interested in, so please reach out to me and let's chat!